Sunday, February 6, 2011

Not the beginning, but close enough.

I'm not what you could call a newb to blog making.  In fact, I'd say I'm an expert in blog abandoning.  Good thing they let you have more than one to an email address or I'd have a bunch of abandoned email babies too.  I'm a monster.

I am, however, pretty much addicted to reading blogs.  Mostly about weight loss.  Maybe because I like reading  about the pathetic futile struggles of fatties.  Okay, that's a lie.  And a mean one.  Ouch, where'd that come from?  Anyway, no, the reason I'm addicted to weight loss blogs is because I identify too well with what they're going through.  I thought maybe it was high time I started documenting my own journey.  Or something similarly poetic.  My friends will be utterly delighted, if they ever learn of this endeavor, though.  It might mean I'll stop talking their ears off about nutrition and the fast food industry and the status of my current weight.  Unlikely, but  far be for me to crush their dreams.

I'm a 22 year old college student at a mid west college.  I weigh approximately 170 pounds although at my highest I was almost 300.  I probably should have started this blog then, but then, hindsight is 20/20.  I weigh myself every day.  I know they say it's not healthy, but it's what works for me.  I need it to motivate me to make good choices at this stage in my life.  I will do official type weigh ins every Friday morning, after I pee and before I eat breakfast.  My goal is around 130.  Where I end up is anyone's guess.  Maybe I'll love myself at 150.  Maybe I won't be happy until 120.

Let's figure it out together?

No comments:

Post a Comment