Friday, June 17, 2011

4th Friday Weigh-in, Several Months Later

Ha ha ha ha ha hi.

I'm... um... back, I guess.  Please don't hate me.  I warned you I was a blog abandoner!

I wish I could say I'm back with good news, that news being a lower weight, but alas.

I'm 188.

God, just writing it depresses me something fierce.  What happened?  Well, for starters, my classes started getting stressful, so the posts were the first thing to go.  New habits take... 6? 8? weeks to form and I'd only been at it for a couple or so.  Plus I was basically talking to thin air, so yeah, not much motivation to stay on it.

I also became romantically entangled, as it were.  I've been with my boyfriend for almost 4 months now and boy, does having him around crash my eating habits.  I'm not blaming him, mind you.  I'm an adult and I make my own decisions and I take responsibility for them.  I am responsible when I eat the cake, cookies, ice cream and chips we buy.  Sometimes his money, sometimes mine.  I buy it for him, but I almost always partake.  He's aware of my piss poor will power, and dear that he is, is encouraging me not to buy it for him.  I also know he's better off without that stuff too, so I've started taking him up on it.

I haven't been this close to 190 for over a year.  If I'm brutally honest?  I hate myself for gaining this much weight back.  But choosing to start this blog up again and stay accountable by posting my weight will be one way I can get back on track.

So, uh, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment